2RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2RS

*~ Four Languages gathered in one place ~*

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» buy fans for facebook xk
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:13 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as cut-price as download
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm by Guest

» improve search engine rank backlink service
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 pm by Guest

» hi im new here....
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:58 pm by cool_x

» rori yarab ayamek kolaha sa3ada
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:36 am by sara2004

» Why Women cry???
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 am by Devil

» 2009 widding dresses
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 am by Devil

» Mon Amour(My love)
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm by Devil

» The Moment of Truth
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:29 pm by Mr.llooll

» shorot egabet eldo3aa
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 am by sara2004

» 3esh Bs3ada W Laken Be Shrot 5
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:51 am by ShadowsReema

» Latin American Idol 2008
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:49 am by ShadowsReema

» kol sana wenti tayba merti
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:35 pm by sara2004

» GOoOoOoOLD
Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 am by ShadowsReema

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 am

Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BellaLawliet
BellaLawliet

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Empty
PostSubject: Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::   Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 am

Another poem. I wrote this one when I gave up on people ever being peaceful.

When the truth of humanity hit me hard; all men kind think the same. Land and war.

*+*+*+*+*

We walk this world.
As shallow as we became.
Corpses and ghosts are what's left to walk among us.

Angels took flight,
Escaping the horrific fate of our end.

Devils grin, satisfied by our sins,
Evil and selfish: We are turning into devils.

Is there anymore to be lost?
More blood to be spilled…

Those hearts we sacrifice,
As we, ourselves, became heartless.

This hell shall not be praised.
Our heaven must be restored.

We shall live in our peaceful paradise,
Forever, together.

We’ll pass the day of wrath.

*+*+*+*+*

Inspired by the song: Beyond the Hourglass, by I Am Ghost. Great song, everyone! Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 92370

Bella<3

Admin
Admin
ShadowsReema

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::   Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:46 am

Wow Bella I loved it sooooooooooo much Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 253756

tank you sweetheart for this great poem Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 164305 Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 633137

keep it up, you're so wow in writing Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 92370
Back to top Go down
https://2rs-2rs.ahlamountada.com
roza_florinda
Admin
Admin
roza_florinda

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::   Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 96673 Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 96673 Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: 96673
you are so right keep going you are amazing salod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::   Poem :: Between Angels and Demons :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem :: Between Angels and Demons ::
Page 1 of 1